Did you know that Honey Garlic Chicken originated in Canada? I didn’t either until I went looking for the best gluten-free option for creating that yummy sauce. I say no more bland chicken when it’s simmered and seared in a skillet with this beautiful blend. It becomes all bubbly and syrupy…. ‘oh WOW! say my taste buds”.
Food can make you feel warm, comforted and even aroused, so why not call it a language of love? Well at least that’s how I feel. After I met my now husband and realized that he might just be the one, I wanted to make a meal that would seduce him, let him know that I loved him deeply, all while feeling empowered myself. I made him a dish that I now reserve for only very special occasions – Chicken Paprikas.
Summer is the perfect time to join Epicure! Grab your Business in a Box – get grilling & cooking – share with friends & family – earn money to take all those summertime adventures and get your Epicure discount!
Fried onions and bacon with perogies is a classic idea, for your run of the mill perogies. But what if you mashed in more flavour in your potato fillings with an extraordinary dip filling? Well, you would get what I not only refer to as the Elevated Perogi, but also […]
I offer free online cooking classes for groups or with your friends to introduce healthy and affordable meal solutions. If you select to host an event you can:
earn free stuff & half off items
introduce your friends to healthy meal solutions
take the stress out of meal prep & cooking for everyone
save money & eat healthier meals
everyone eats so lets give them something good to eat
Southern Baked Chicken, where have you been all my life?
Southern Baked Chicken is one of Epicure’s Meal Solutions that meets their ‘Raw to Ready in 20 minutes’ time frame and is completely healthy. You can bake healthier chicken pieces, popcorn chicken or chicken fingers. Bake a Southern style chicken with all the flavour of deep fried chicken without the added fat and extra calories. It’s completely gluten-free made with chia and psyllium husk.
Avoiding gluten goes much further than simply removing those gluten containing foods, it also involves changing routines, kitchen work spaces and possibly appliances, eating out and travel options, as well as your relationships with others
So what are the top reasons why I think this opportunity is for many people out there who may not even realize it yet:
1. The purchase of the Epicure Kit ($99 US/$125 CAN) is a worthwhile investment
2. Epicure is a successful direct selling Canadian company in business for over 20+ years
3. Flexibility to work as much and often as you wish
4. Let’s talk Epicure Consultant Discount and Perks
5. Epicure products are delicious, have healthful benefits and make everyone’s life easier
6. Training and support to help you achieve your goals
7. You can sell Epicure in Canada and the US
8 Epicure’s Fast Start Program
Ready to join?
Do you struggle with…
• Pain, inflammation, or bloating?
• Being newly diagnosed as a Celiac or gluten intolerant?
• Being instructed to eat gluten-free?
• What to cook that is healthy?
• Finding healthy gluten-free substitutes?
• Low energy and fatigue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this challenge may be right for you!